Skin Prep - Protective wipes
SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. SKIN-PREP can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
Each box contains 50 wipes.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps tape and film adhesion.
- Fast and easy to use. Only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes.
- Pediatrician tested
- Provides a protective interface that may reduce friction during the removal of tape.
- For use in sensitive stoma areas as a skin protectant.
- May reduce irritation from contact with body wastes and stoma fluid.
- SKIN-PREP should only be used on intact skin.