Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P Defibrillator
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through pad application. Shock delivery, if required, is fully automatic which means there is no shock button to press.
Especially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use.
The SAM 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The SAM 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.Each HeartSine PAD Defibrillator comes with:
• 1 Adult Pad-Pak™ cartridge- contains batteries AND pads. Paediatric option available.
• Durable Soft carry case
• User Instructions
• Integrated Metronome prompts coach CPR chest compression rate
• Internal memory recording time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals.
• USB Data port
• Sophisticated SCOPE™ Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
• 8 year warranty
• IP56 certification providing impressive protection against dust and water
• FREE Software updates and expiration reminders